Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ella:

Legolas stayed on the opposite side of the camp. When I walked close, he walked farther. I sighed. Was there no in-between with him?

I sat down in a huff. Men.

Legolas:

Was I ever to understand Ella? When I was near her, she grew angry. Now, when I was giving her her requested space, she seemed to want to be close to me! Around but not hounding, that's what she'd requested, and what I'd given her. But she seemed even angrier today than she'd been last night.

Ugh. Women.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! =D
Exactly.

Ella said...

^_^ *giggles*

Perladiel Telepriena said...

Please, please, write more!!
I love this and I'm waiting for more!

Keep up the good work fellow elves! :)

In Christ,
Perladiel Laurinaloth Hirilcubarin

Anonymous said...

You guys have been slacking off! *naughty naughty naughty*!

Rose Marchen said...

I know, we're bad. It's Lira's turn to write something, but if she doesn't i'm just going to skip her little idea and post my post. Which actually... *thinks* I don't have to wait for her..

I just need the time to write. *rolls eyes*

Perladiel Telepriena said...

Please do, Rose!! :)