Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ëarwen

I have to quit this blog. My mom says only 2, and I already have those! I am SO sorry, I really wanted to do this, but... Honor thy Father and thy Mother!
Anar kaluva tielyanna! Noro go hul, bado go Eru, mellon-nins!
Ëarwen Harethgalad

5 comments:

Nessima said...

Aww...

Ella said...

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. But I'm glad you're obeying your parents. We'll miss you!

Rose Marchen said...

Oh, that's too bad! But far better to obey than to have 3 blogs, right? I am glad we had you for however short a time! =)

Lanta said...

Aw! That's too bad! :( Maybe someone else could take over your character, if you want?

Anonymous said...

You guys are all so nice! I'll still follow your blogs, of course! And read this one! (How could I not!? :)
Yes, obedience is important! =D
Thanks for my *ahem* brief introduction and exit... But as the Beatles say, You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! (okay, fine. Hello and goodbye? =D