Saturday, April 18, 2009

Love and Pain

I saw the love but pain in Legolas's eyes. I knew what he would do. He would not force his affections on her; he would watch and wait. I knew the pain of losing love, but to have the love of your life with you but not return that love......I could not imagine. I wish he was still with me.....I wish......I forced my thoughts to the present moment. What had passed was past and could not be reversed.

“Rosriel. You lied,” I stated. “You promised to come straight back.”

Rosriel hung her head. “I’m sorry. But I felt an urge to help someone...or rather that someone needed my help.”

“Is that who the girl is?”

“Yes. Her ankle is broken and she has not fully woken up yet.”

Aldarion looked about. “We will stay here tonight. It is to late to travel now.”

We all nodded in agreement.

2 comments:

Emily said...

EEEEKKK!!! I love it!!! I am an avid reader of elenatintils blog and the fairy tale novels.. and sometime late last night, I stumbled across a link to the fellowship of the ft forum!! As you may guess, I have successfully "wasted" my weekend reading the exciting adventures of the fellowship... unfortunately, I finally got to the "end" and now have to wait till you post more... :(

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!! I LOVE IT!!!

~Emily

Ella said...

I'm glad you're enjoying it, Emily! :) It's encouraging for us to know we have a fan! :D