My sister and I are Sindar Elves from Ithilien, where we have dwelt ever since Legolas brought some of his kin, us included, from Mirkwood. I was born only a few score years before the War of the Ring, so I am still considered young in the eyes of my family. We have met Legolas and Gimli the Dwarf quite a few times; as they are often in Ithilien. We saw Frodo, Sam, Merry, and Gandalf only once, at the wedding of King Elessar and Queen Evenstar, but we met Pippin a few times when he came back to visit the king. My sister will no doubt relate to you how we came to know of this Fellowship. I look forward to walking on the trail of the original Fellowship with you!
Namárië!
~Vilasvealqua (she flies like a swan) - 3.5 miles
7 comments:
Welcome to the Fellowship! May we call you Vila for short?
Thank you! Yes, you may. My full name does get to be quite a mouthful.
Welcome Vila! It will be a joy to 'walk' with you! May I ask where you got your picture?
Thanks! I found it on avatarmagic.com. They have some good avatars, but some not so good ones too, so you have to watch out.
I've found some cool avatars there, and the bad ones are easier to avoid than on photobucket.
I will post my introduction today!!
Yes, I agree. Yey, finally, haha.
Welcome Vila! As I said to your dear sister, it has been far too long since I have seen you both!
Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo!
~ Rosriel*
Post a Comment