Abruptly her turned and went back to where Erdolliel was lying. He bent down so she could hear, speaking in a low voice. She looked suprised at his sudden return. "Erdolliel, the members of this Fellowship that I have joined, they do not know who mine and Anarion's parents are. Or who are grandparents are."
She nodded slowly. "You wish to keep it a secret?"
"Yes," he looked her in the eye. "I would."
"Alright then." She nodded again. "I will not give your secret away."
"Le hannon.*" He stood and walked back once again towards the smoldering campfire. Again Rosriel looked up at his approach, and this time he saw even more questions in her eyes. It was strange, how he could read her thoughts so clearly in her beautiful eyes. Yet they were questions that he did not want to have to answer - or refuse to answer. So swiftly he made up his mind.
He walked past Rosriel to stand by Elladan. The elf glanced at him, still with the same unfriendliness. Aldarion inwardly sighed as he spoke. "Elladan, I was thinking that it might be best if one of us returned to the main camp and let them know that Rosriel has been found, as well as Ella. They will be worried."
Elladan nodded, as if seeming suprised that Aldarion would think to think of such a think. "I presume you are volunteering?"
"Tancave**" Aldarion nodded. "Shall I also tell them that you shall all be slower in returning, as Edrolliel is unwell?"
"Edrolliel?" Elladan looked at her with curiousity. "Is that her name? Yes, you may tell them that."
"Very well then," Aldarion turned to go. "Namarie." He walked swiftly out of the camp, not even pausing to say farewell to Rosriel.
*thank you
** yes (certainly)
No comments:
Post a Comment