Okay, I need a little help. Where is everyone, who is everyone, where are we, and so forth. Could we all just leave comments in on this post so that I (and perhaps others) could figure out who everyone is and where everyone is. Thanks!
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
*gasps with relief* Oh thank you, Turwethiel! *hugs you tightly* Whew! SUCH a help!
I think you all know this already but just in case--I'm Ella...I was adopted by Elrond but never knew my true family till recently--when I discovered Rosriel & I are sisters! And I'm in love with Legolas but don't know it yet. :P
And I've run away and don't really know where I am at the moment.
Hey Turweth, I'll send you a "who's-Who" thing that I wrote up, that should clarify the who everyone is aspect for you. If anyone else wants it, I'll send it to them too.
Lady Elenatintil~ a descendant of the men of Numenor, the daughter of a Dunedain, leader of the new Fellowship. Lady Rosriel's distant cousin. Lady Luthien Rosriel~ A lady from Greenwood (Mirkwood), decendent from the Kings of Mirkwood and the men of Numenor. Lady Elenatintil's distant cousin. Master Fosco Hilldweller -- A hobbit from Willowbottom in East Farthing. Currently traveling with three companions from Hobbiton to Rivendell. Miss Elanor Brandybuck of Buckland ~ The daughter of Frodo Brandybuck, son of Meriadoc Brandybuck and Rosie Gamgee, daughter of Samwise Gamgee. Somehow related to Samdo Took. Master Samwise Meriadoc Peregrin Frodo Gandalf Took (Samdo) --- Son of Strider (Elessar) Took, son of Peregrin Took and Daisy Gamgee, daughter of the first Samwise Gamgee. Somehow related to Elanor Brandybuck. Vilasvealqua (She flies like a swan) ~ A Sindarian Elve from Ithilien, originally from Mirkwood. Sister to Lirasvelindo, is called Vila. Lirasvelindo (she sings like a bird) ~ The younger sister of Vilasvealqua, a maid of Queen Arwen. Prefers to be called Lira. Maid Raewyn Geenleaf Peredil-Elandili ~ Very distant cousin to Legolas Greenleaf. A half man - half hobbit with elvish blood. Has curly hair and is called Wyn. Ellarian Ellessanderil ~ An elf maid of unkown past. She was found and named by Elrond many long years ago. Called Ella.
Where we are headed
Almost to the feet of the Redhorn. Camp during day of Jan. 11. Gandalf and Aragorn debate path. Wind turns NW. Black clouds form during afternoon. 284 miles. 34 mi last location
Redhorn Pass. Snow becomes even heavier. Wind howls. Decide they can go no further. All huddle against the south-facing cliff, some behind Bill the Pony. Build fire. Stay until dawn. 292 miles. 8 mi since last location
Descend from pass. Turn west, away from path they took up to the Pass. Stop to eat (ca.6 p.m.), camp, and debate. Cold wind. Hear Wargs! Climb to top of the hill above them. Enter a ring of stones with gnarled trees within. Wargs gather. Attack just before dawn. 320 miles. 27 miles since last location
Leave ca. 8 a.m. Head south-southeast toward the Sirannon. Reach the Sirannon (ca. 11 a.m.). Dry. Head east on a path along stream. Fall of the Sirannon: Frodo, Gimli and Gandalf climb stairs to upland valley; return. 338.5 miles. 16.5 miles since last location.
Climb curving road to upland valley. Most is filled with a lake. Wade through stream at north end of lake. Reach the Doors of Moria. (ca. 6 p.m.). Release Bill. Spend ca. ½ hour at Gate seeking the password. ATTACK by the Watcher in the Water. 340 miles. 1.5 miles SLL
11 comments:
*gasps with relief* Oh thank you, Turwethiel! *hugs you tightly* Whew! SUCH a help!
I think you all know this already but just in case--I'm Ella...I was adopted by Elrond but never knew my true family till recently--when I discovered Rosriel & I are sisters! And I'm in love with Legolas but don't know it yet. :P
And I've run away and don't really know where I am at the moment.
Lost. That's where you are, Lost.
Is Legolas after you, Ella or is he with us?
He's with you, trying to get you all to follow me. But don't find me, k? (not saying you can't look) I have plans. :)
Ah, plans! *evil plans*
*giggles* I think we had better head on though. What is the mission actually? lol! I have no idea where we are going or why! lol!
Ditto ditto! *laughs* I'm an elf running blind! *aaaaahhh!!!*
I am Aragorn & Arwen's granddaughter. I'm running from something (don't know what yet) & am not part of the Fellowship at the moment.
WHAT ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT?????
I think I can to late! =)
Hey Turweth, I'll send you a "who's-Who" thing that I wrote up, that should clarify the who everyone is aspect for you. If anyone else wants it, I'll send it to them too.
Post a Comment