Saturday, June 7, 2008

Introducing Ella

Greetings, everyone! My name is Ellarian Ellessanderil, though most call me Ella. I am an elf, though, unfortunately, my past is unknown. Elrond took me in when I was very young. That was many, many years ago, probably dating far past many of your memories. Ellessanderil is not my given name (if it were, it would be far simpler to track my lineage). It was given to me by Elrond.

I was on my way to Mirkwood, to visit my good friend Legolas, when I began to wander. I have always enjoyed exploring, and as Legolas was not expecting me this time, I decided instead to see what else was nearby. In not much time, I heard voices. I began to follow from a distance, to see if the bearers were fair or foul. I soon discovered a group of elves, women, and hobbits. They stirred my curiosity, and I have been following them since, though not at a near enough distance to know any of what is occuring, apart from where they tread.

I may show myself shortly, if my curiosity grows any further.

~Ellarian Ellessanderil, 5 miles

5 comments:

Rose Marchen said...

Welcome, Maid Ella! I am very pleased to have you along! Never fear, we are friendly!

~ Lady Rosriel

Elenatintil said...

Greetings, fair elf! I think I have heard tell of you from Elladan and Elrohir...

Grace K. said...

Suiliad, M'lady! We hope you will join us soon!

I also hope we do not make too much noise...

~Wyn

Ella said...

Thank you all for your kind welcomes.

Not to worry, Lady Raewyn; I hear much that others do not.

Ella said...

Elladan and Elrohir may well have spoken of me. We have spent many happy hours in each others' company.