Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Introducing Lady Elenatintil

There have been requests from the other members of the Fellowship (two of them already in Rivendell) that an introduction be posted as an example for them to follow.

I will take this chance, then, to introduce myself as Lady Elenatintil, of the descent of Numenor. My father was one of the Dunedain, friend and kinsman to Elessar, King of Gondor. Though I was born in the wild, I have been raised in the fair city of Minas Tirith. Now, however, inspired by the small folk of the Shire, I have taken it upon myself to imitate both them and my forefathers in tracing the footsteps of the Fellowship of the Ring.

I would also like to note that we have determined that any vigorous exercise carried on for 20 minutes should count as 1 mile on our road. Therefore if dancing, rather than walking, or weights rather than biking happen to be your exercise as choice- they do count towards our goal. (Biking is perhaps the only exercise in which 20 minutes would get one a further distance).

2 comments:

Rose Marchen said...

Greetings my dear cousin! So glad to have finally arrived! Hope evey one else shows up soon!

~ Cousin Rosriel

Clare said...

Lady Elenatintil, greetings! My companions and I received your invitation to join you on the road to Lothlorien. We're on our way, and hope to join you soon.

---Fosco Hilldweller