I sat quietly by the fire, my hair hanging limply and occasionally falling into my face. I watched them laugh and chat together....happy at last.
I noticed Aldarion leaving the camp and the look on Rosriel's face when he left without speaking to her. Her eyes gave her heart away for a brief instant. Dear girl...I hope he likes you too...
My attention turned to other things. I remembered that I was supposed to drink this stuff she had given me earlier. I lay back down after finishing and tried to curl up into a ball. My efforts were stopped by a sharp shooting pain in my ankle, and I remembered that I had broken it. Why? Then I checked myself. I am such a bad person. I can't even bear a little pain patiently.
The other girl...(I think her name was Ella)...got up and walked into the woods, carefully blending into the shadows. She seemed upset. I sighed... At least they have each other. I don't have anyone. Not even Aldarion and Anarion....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awww! Poor Nessima!
Well, you're all going to become my friends soon...right? :)
Of course!
I am your friend already! =) At least, I hope you would consider me your friend.
Nice post, and great blog! More LotR fans!
Post a Comment