As Aldarion, Legolas, and Elladan turned and rushed into the forest I slipped out of the campsite to follow them.
"I may be a she-elf, but my skill is just as good as any of theirs, and they might need it. I suppose my rather masculine skills are due to being the youngest of four......" I stopped my musings knowing that they would only bring about painful memories.
I swiftly and carefully followed them when suddenly Legolas halted the trio.
"What is it," asked Elladan?
"Nad no ennas*," Legolas replied, "or rather someone."
I froze. How did he know I had followed? Lately he seemed to read my thoughts, which was greatly annoying me.
"Teli breitho**, Turwethiel," Legolas said with a sigh.
I emerged out of the trees with my head held high, and approached them. "How did you know?"
"I expected it. It seems that ever since," he paused here catching my warning gaze, "well, it is like you to want to help those in danger.
"I don't know you well, Turwethiel, but I can tell that you are eager to be of service to Rosriel. You may come," Aldarion said.
I bowed in my thanks and we took up the search again.
*something is out there
**come out
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment