"Turwethiel, what do you see?" Legolas called up into the tree where I was scanning the horizon.
"No sign of them.....wait! I see smoke of a camp fire in the north maybe three miles," I replied as a hurried down the tree.
"Let us fly like the wind then," Aldarion said as I lightly landed on the ground.
I ran in the direction I saw the smoke, leading the others who were close behind me. We soon came to the location and crouched to the ground.
Elladan observed, "There are three figures. Two sitting, one lying as if hurt."
"It's Ella," Legolas whispered to me.
I looked at him. He seemed to have a strange glimmer of.....could it be hope in eyes? I turned my attention back to the figures and finally recognized the other person, "And Rosriel."
Now knowing who they were we approached.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment