Food...I need food...at least a root or something...
I dragged myself through the woods. Finally, after much time, I reached a spring. But there was nothing to eat. I couldn't remember what roots were safe.
There must be a road somewhere....it's my last hope...even if the ones I'm running from find me...
With the last bit of strength I had left, I half crawled, half dragged myself into a clearing. Glancing around, I realized that there was a wide footpath or else a very narrow road running through it.
Thank the stars....
And I passed out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Who is Nessima, and Turwethiel, I can't edit other people's blog posts! It won't let me. I'm sorry!
I wasn't clear on what to do, either!
I am Turwethiel. I am a mysterious Elf (very distant cousin to Legolas) who helped rescue the group from some orcs, and I am now traveling with them. I have a hidden past that will eventually come to light. ;)
Why are you trying to edit other ppls posts?
I am Nessima. I'm the granddaughter of Aragorn and Arwen & I too am running from my unknown past. Someone from the Fellowship is going to find me....eventually...
Post a Comment