Help! Someone......please....
This was agony. How would I ever be able to survive if I continued to hang in this black space, floating on nothing? I needed people, even if they would be my enemies in the end, I was relying on them.
Suddenly, I felt something...something soft and warm.... It was resting on what I assumed must be my forehead. It was so light...I could barely feel it. And then, a voice came drifting through my thoughts. A gentle, kind voice. It sounded like a little silver bell...
"Hello? Can you hear me? You are very ill...and hurt too. I want to help you. Will you let me? Will you let my friends and I take care of you? My name is Rosriel..."
I wetted my lips, straining to make my voice come from my throat. Finally, a hoarse whisper came: "Yes"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment