(If y'all don't mind, since Ella is no longer with the fellowship but I'd still like to be an active writer here, I'll sort of take over Legolas now. That doesn't of course mean that the rest of you can't write him in wherever you see fit or anything like that. Just that I'll be writing stuff that includes his point of view & not Ella's)
Legolas:
Gone? How? The realization that Ella's leaving was probably my doing stung worse than the slap Rosriel had just given me.
Rosriel! Where had she run off to? It was bad enough having one lady I cared for gone, two would be intolerable. "Rosriel! Rosriel please come back." I ran in the direction she had gone. "I need your help," I said in case she was listening. "To find Ella."
~~~
Ella:
I ran as far as I could, and when exhaustion made running no longer an option, I walked. I no longer know where I am. I don't know how far from the fellowship I have come. I only know morning has come, and I am too tired to go further. I know I must continue onwards if I do not wish for the fellowship to find me--and find me they will if Legolas has any say in it--but an hour or two of sleep won't put me at too great a risk. With a clearer head, perhaps I shall know better what direction I am headed.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment