Ella:
I turned. There were the mountains. I'd seen them as I'd traveled with the fellowship. They would be going through Moria--just as the original fellowship did. They would not search for me elsewhere. I had to climb them, or return home. And as Rivendell never had seemed home to me... I took my first step onto the stony ground.
Legolas:
Rosriel's utter refusal of help was hard, but it wasn't until after I'd walked back to the camp that I'd realized she'd begun to run in the completely wrong direction. Was I that difficult to be around?
Still, she'd given me hope, small and fading though it may be. Perhaps Ella did care. But why then would she run? It made no sense.
Either way, help or none, I had to find her. She needed these people, whether she realized it or not. If it would make it easier for her, I would return to Mirkwood when we were closer. Or immediately.
I sighed. I needed these people, too.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aww, poor guy. Don't worry Legolas, you are my dearly beloved cousin and are not at all hard to be around! I just have something else I am feeling called to do.
Humph! :P
Come baaaaack, Ella! :'(
I can't... :(
Post a Comment