They are both experianced woodsmen, having had centuries of training with the Dunedain. Furthermore, they are elves, and it is practically impossible for them to leave footprints of any kind. By rights I should never be able to find them.
However, spurred on by my wrath, I disregarded these facts. Instead, furious at this turn of events, I sped on over the hills we had covered yesterday. I knew they could not be far behind and a space of ten minutes should bring me to their camp.
What I was unprepared for was the sudden giving of the ground and my plunge into darkness....
~Elenatintil, 13 miles
2 comments:
NOOOOOO!!!!! It's the well! LOL, and you thought I was going to push you down! Hope you get out soon!
*sigh*
When is my handsome ranger going to come rescue me? (Not you, Elena ;))
Being kidnapped is booooooring! Has any of you ever had the misfortune to meet a bored elf? For your sakes, I hope not.
Post a Comment