I left Samdo with.. that dwarf... and stormed off in a huff. The nerve of him! I fumed. Accusing me of capturing the dwarves and mistreating them! He is so patronizing, sarcastic.... My thoughts were interrupted by overhearing Ella asking Raewyn about Legolas.
"I heard you were distantly related to Legolas," she said. "Have you seen him lately?"
"No, sorry," Raewyn replied. "It's been a terribly long time since we saw each other."
At that moment I joined them. "Excuse me, Ella," I said. "I happened to overhear you asking about Legolas."
She turned to me, eyes bright. "Yes, I was. Do you know him? Have you seen him? How is he?"
"Yes, I know him very well. " I smiled. "He is my cousin. We are both from the Greenwood. I saw him just before I left for Rivendell, and he was doing very well."
She smiled broadly, "That is good news. I am glad to hear it." She paused, "Now that you mention you're from Greenwood, I believe I have seen you before, though we were never introduced."
I thought for a moment. "I believe you are right," I said slowly. "Yes, I now that I think of it, I do remember seeing you briefly before." I looked at her. "Yes, you must be the elf maid Legolas has mentioned on occasion. He never mentioned your name, but you fit his description of you."
Ella blushed slightly, "Um...if you wouldn't mind saying...What has Legolas said about me?"
"Well, he described you as tall, elegant and very pretty." I couldn't help but smile as she blushed an even deeper red. So... I thought.
"Did he really say that?" She asked.
"Yes, he did. He also told me that he thought you were a very sweet girl and," I paused, "Well, I do not know if he told you, so I do not know if I should say this but..." I glanced at her. "He said, he was trying to help you find your family?"
Ella had been looking down at the ground, as if afraid and eager to hear what I might say, but glanced up when I finished. "Is he?" Her face glowed.
"Yes, that is what he said." I paused. "I hope it wasn't supposed to be a surprise."
"Well," she smiled happily. "If it was, I will be sure to act very surprised when he tells me." She skipped off happily. "Thank you!" She called over her shoulder. Smiling, I shook my head. Love is in the air...
~Lady Rosriel - 37 miles
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
*Beams* This is further proof of what a wonderful friend Legolas is. :)
Please tell me if there is anything I can do to repay you for this. You do not know how happy you have made me.
I had laughingly sketched out at one point that I was hopelessly was in love with Legolas, but it was not returned...hm, and now I know why...:) lol. Jk!
Don't worry, I don't know if I'll be able to write Elrohir either. I'd probably be too dramatic...
Oh, I see. Well I am terribly sorry! I am glad you have (or will have) Elrohir. :)
*sulks* and i get stuck with a mere ranger!
Nay, there are no 'mere' rangers, for everyone is wonderful in their own way. :)
Yes, quit being so sulky! I believe rangers are very nice people. Especially when their name is Aldarion...
Post a Comment