Dear People of the Fellowship! Sulliad!
It has been many days since I have written, and I am very sorry for it! Since last I told our tale several people have become a part of the fellowship. I feel I have missed telling so many things, thankfully the others have done a very good job of recording these past few very eventful days!
I am very happy to have new companions, especially Raewyn, who is part hobbit! How nice it will be to have another hobbit on the journey. Also, Elladan and Elrhoir, who have been following us from day one, but just now decided—after saving Elena, Raewyn and Lira, to join us. There is also Aldarion, who has been telling us tales these past days, how fun he is to have in camp, I think that Roseriel especially likes to have him around. Love is in the air!
Now for my excuse, these last few days I have been ill and tired. Most probably from staying up all night digging holes, but the looks on Rose's and Elena's faces was worth it all and more. That and the happiness in Samdo's eyes, the poor boy has been so sad these past days since the news of Pippin's death. I can only pray that my Grandfather will be alive when we arrive.
I will write more later but now I must fly, my soup is burning!
Elanor
1 comment:
Why Elanor! I barely know him! Not like you and Samdo who have grown up knowing each other. I admit I was glad to have another male protector around, but nothing else I assure you!
~ Rosriel
Post a Comment