Vila woke us all this morning with the news that Lira has gone missing! Elena and I began a search, and soon we found her footprints, leading away into the woods. About a quarter of a mile of, they became jumbled, as if a slight scuffle had gone on there. I noticed that the grass was all flattened, as if someone had lain there, and then more tracks led away. The alarming thing was, is that these tracks were none other than the unidentifiable ones we had uncovered a few miles back, near Samdo's pot. Along with the tracks, were marks, as if something - or someone - had been dragged along. My guess is that Lira walked off, was knocked unconcious by, whatever it is, and then dragged off.
Why, is the question we are all asking. Elena and I examined the unfamiliar tracks closly, and we now believe them to be those of a dwarf. Elanor and Samdo wondered why a dwarf would kidnap Lira, are not dwarves friendly? I had to remind them, that not all dwarves are friendly, especially to elves. Though Gimli overcame is great dislike of us, not all have.
Why her though? And why now? Perhaps, the dwarf was walking towards our camp, to steal some more soup (we set out another bowl) heard Lira and was afraid she would discover him, and so he took her. I am very worried for her fate; I beg the Valar may watch over her.
Oh, where are Elladan and Elrohir?
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's it. I'm not sitting around waiting for those Elves any longer. Sit tight girls, and watch for Lira. I'm going to find Elladan and Elrohir. Elves or not, we need them, and they're not escaping me again!
Just stay safe, please Elena. We don't need to lose another member!
We are not moving until you get back.
~Rosriel
Post a Comment