Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hmmm...Maybe Not the Best Plan!

"This wasn't a very good idea," I said glumly from my place on the ground beside Lira, who looked positively lived at the fact that she was not going to be rescued now.

"I-AM-TIRED-OF-BEING-KIDNAPPED-AND-WANT-MY-SISTER!!!!" She screamed, kicking at the ground.

After a moment's reflection, I decided her idea was just as good, if not better then mine, and joined in. "AAAAHHH!!! I WANT TO SEE A ELF!!!"

The unnamed dwarf turned beet red and shook his fist at us, shouting something sounding very ridicules, but could do nothing as he had no cloth to stuff our mouths with.

I snickered under the cover of Lira's shrieking. Good thing I had thought to stuff that spare cloak of his beneath a rock.

Now all we had to do was wait for the rest of the Fellowship to show up...

~Raewyn

6 comments:

Grace K. said...

Hee hee..I was terrifed all last night someone would post finding us before I could post the ending!

Okay, I've walked eight miles so far..Gah! Dreadfully behind everyone, but I'm sure Ella Ellessanderil will have done eight miles in no time, and then we can walk together!

A very warm greeting to Lady Ellessanderil, with the hopes she may find our company pleasing!

A simple reminder, however. Elrohir is taken...

Grace K. said...

And how do I post my name and such under Members of the Fellowship on the sidebar?

Rose Marchen said...

I shall do it for you!

Grace K. said...

Yay!! Thank you! *hugs Lady Rose*

Ella said...

Thank you, Lady Raewyn! But please, call me Ella. I would love to walk alongside you. I'm at five miles right now.

I will keep that in mind. :) (that Elrohir is taken).

Are there any objections to my claiming Legolas? It's not a big deal if you would rather I didn't.

Lanta said...

hahahahha, i am so clever. and welcome, raewyn, and thank you for trying to save me!