
As Elena said, our first day was rather uneventful. The moors are so beautiful, especially in the moonlight, and I am not the least bit scared of the dark, I was afraid I would be. I hope that tonight one of the others will tell a tale, my main task is hemming poor Samdo's cloak! The poor boy kept falling!
Elena has alerted us to the fact that she suspects that Elladan or Elrohir have been following us, she thinks they felt left out, I feel that they in some way were afraid for our well being, maybe they heard of the prediction that Elena would fall down a well!
~Elanor -3 miles
6 comments:
Ah yes...the stars really are beautiful, aren't they? And the spring air is just warm enough to make sleeping outside a delight. Thank you for hemming Samdo's cloak! Lovely job. I was wondering, are you related? From what I've heard, it seems that all hobbit family trees are strangly interconnected and that everyone is everyone else's second cousin three times removed?
Yes, perhaps they are afraid for our well-being. King Elessar and King Eomer have cleared out most of the remnents of Sauron's evil, but it is possible that some dangers still lurk in this unpopulated land. As we go further south it might be well to post a night watch.
*sigh* I shall beware the well...
Elena, we are Second or Third cousins, He is the grandson of of Sam and Pippin through his mother and father, While I am the grandaughter of Merry and Sam, my Mother was his 5th daughter Rosie. Which I believe I neglected to say earlier.
Also, when are Kitty Cat and Angel Horses going to introduce themselves? And who is Kitty Cat on the forum?
I'm working on an intro right now, actually; I just haven't gotten a chance to finish it up and post it yet. I'm kittycat on the forum.
Thank you dearest Elanor for patching my cloak! As now you have all seen, I am not as tall as my grandfather Pippin! I do wish Grandpa Sam had left me his cloak. He was shorter.
---- Master Samdo
Haha, Samdo, you are most definently not as tall as Pippin, I am a girl and nearly as tall as you!
Post a Comment