That dear Samdo! It is really quite funny to watch him 'tripping' along. I am afraid we all laughed at him quite a bit; Elena laughed the most, I am afraid, and now I have heard murmured threats about her falling down a well! I agree with Elanor, that must be the reason Elladan and Elrohir are trailing us. They don't trust our safety to a hobbit.
Poor Samdo was really very embarrassed, I am afraid. I am ashamed now for laughing at him so much. Elanor did not think it at all funny. The dear even offered to hem up his cloak for him! I do think Samdo really likes her. They would make a good match, but as I do not know either of their feelings, I shall say no more for the present.
The meal Samdo made the other night was excellent! He is quite a cook. Alas for him, he has not won me over to beer. Mushrooms though, are not as bad, though they do take getting used to. He and Elanor both were quite horrified to find I had never eaten a mushroom before!
Another day of walking!
~ Rosriel* 3 miles
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How dare you try to play match-maker Roseriel! We are 2nd or 3rd cousins, and though some of my folk have married their cousins, I myself do not feel it proper. I can't speak for Samdo.
Elanor
*giggles* didn't I say that all hobbits were interconnected?
Yes, elena you did, and you were right!
What's wrong with marrying your second or third cousin? There are some humans that do the same.
---- Master Samdo
Post a Comment