Monday, February 8, 2010

What Have I DONE?

The snow had started to fall fast and thick by the time the company had made it halfway up the mountain and camped for the night.  Rosriel had watched her sister closely the whole day.  She could sense that something was bothering Ella, but she couldn't tell what.  I must talk to her about it, tonight after everyone else is asleep.

After dinner, Rosriel waited impatiently as slowly, one by one, the rest of the company wrapped themselves in blankets and lay down.  Carefully, Rosriel eased herself up and crept over to where her sister lay.

Rosriel gently touched Ella's shoulder and whispered her name. Ella did not move. She started shaking her a little. Still, no response.

Rosriel grunted and looked around, trying to think of a new tactic. Snow! Of course! She grabbed a handful and dropped it onto Ella.

Ella woke up with a gasp, sat straight up and pulled out her knife. Without giving heed to what she was doing, she plunged it into the figure in front of her.  She heard a cry of pain and realized to late that she had slain her sister!

"Rosriel!" She cried "What have I done?"  Ella succumbed to despair and then slew herself, ending her grief once and for all....

6 comments:

Resa said...

Hehe, awww isn't that just soo sad they killed themselves! Well actually Ella did all the killing Tsk tsk! Didn't your mother ever teach you not to kill people, or commit suicide??

Victoria Rose said...

Pardon me?! You can't just go and die like that. You come back to life this instant. I insist.

Ella said...

I didn't mean to do it!! :'( I'm sorry sissy!! :(

Lanta said...

ROTFL.

Ella said...

It's NOT FUNNY! XD

Nessima said...

*shocked face* :O *speechless*