Rosriel and Ella are running hand in hand, when they bump into a tall, female Elf, in a dark green dress, holding a bow.
"What’s the rush?” Chuckling, “You two seem much exited about something."
Both the girls answer at the same time, "We're sisters!!!"
Me, with a smile, "Well, I suppose that is something to be excited about. I take it you just discovered it?”
Rosriel exclaims, “Yes!” But Ella only stares at the Elf a bit cautiously, “Um....would you mind telling us who you are?”
With embarrassment, “Oh excuse me! My name is Tûrwethiel Merliwen, cousin to Legolas. I am one of the Greenwood Elves who came to your assistance.” With great grace, I curtsy and smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Welcome Turwethiel!
*gasp* You're Legolas' cousin?? He is a good friend of mine!
hehe! I know! I wanted him to be my *cough* guy, but you got here first!
Umm...what?? He's not my guy.......
(ooc: actually he is I'm just very dense. :P And I'm sorry.)
Haha! It's okay....I'll live. But if you ever feel like dumping him send him my way! ;) hehehe!!!
Lol! No! I've been in love with him almost since we were kidlets! :)
:P
Sillies!
Someone needs to post, this is dying again!
Someone needs to post, this is dying again!
Someone needs to post, this is dying again!
Gîl síla na lû govaded
I mean really!!
*gasp* NO WAY!! I AM A TOTAL LORD OF THE RINGS NUT!!! AND I LOVE TO WRITE!!!! THis is SO cool!!!! Wowee zowie! I also love to sing..."Steward of Gondor" is one of my favorites!
THis is AWESOME!!
If I could prove myself, I would be greatly honored to join your fellowship!!
PLEASE think about it - I have won lots of writing contests, and love Lord of the Rings! (I draw them, too!)
Nai haryuvalyë melwa rë,
Mirriam Saerwen
Wonderful to hear from you Mirriam Saerwen! (Love that name, Saerwen is my name on a forum I'm on. ;) )
I'll mention your request to my fellow bloggers and we'll get back to you! =)
@ Lanta - :P Yeah, I know. Hey, you haven't posted in a while!
Post a Comment