Wednesday, September 17, 2008

If I may take the liberty of dropping out of character briefly...

I have a few things to say.

It seems to me that none of us have been walking much anymore (I know I haven't!), so I thought, why not have this be more of a "literary" kind of thing, versus a way to keep track of our exercise? If you still plan on exercising and walking, great! But this way, we won't feel compelled to write only when we've walked. Does that make sense?
I have updated the 'Path' on the side a little further then a month, to give us ideas for writing, based on where they are walking. And, quite frankly, I was quite tired of seeing those dates up there! *gasps with sudden realization* And we haven't even reached Hollin yet!!!!!!! NOOOO!!!!! An important plot point that I have been pointedly plotting can't take place until then. AGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is indeed going to switch from us exercising to us writing... can I move the miles up a bit so we are closer? Like... 100 miles? Pleeeeeaaaassse? All it is during those 100 miles is: "Camp during the day." "Camp during the day.""Reach hilltop." "Camp during the day." "Warm and sunny." And, you guessed it... "camp during the day!" Pretty pretty please?

So if you have any questions, comments, thoughts or suggestions, feel free to share them.


*pouts* Great! I had a character post I was going to do, but now that we are still 146 miles away from there I can't do it!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lanta said...

Like I said on FTN... I've walked more since I last updated it, but I keep forgetting to update it when I make a post. But I think it's probably more near 80 by now!

Lanta said...

I think I'm nearly at a hundred.